Photos with Santa
at Town Center Plaza
4853 W 117th St, Leawood, KS 66211
We are closed for the 2020 season.
We are excited to continue the tradition of Photos with Santa in a safe and responsible way. Open daily from Nov 21st through Dec 23rd. The health and wellbeing of Santa, our staff, and all the families who visit is our highest priority. We have introduced several initiatives to keep everyone safe. Here is how things will be a little different and what to expect.
– As always, appointments are required.
– We’ll be following CDC guidelines and direction from local elected officials.
– Please practice distancing, and bring a mask and hand sanitizer to minimize the spread of germs.
– Masks are required when inside but you can briefly remove them during your photo session.
– Additional staffing will be present to accommodate heightened cleanliness practices.
– Due to physical distancing unfortunately family members will NOT be able to sit on Santa’s knee.
– All family members will need to remain physically distant from Santa at all times.
– Parents, we really appreciate your assistance with younger children.
– You may need to be in the photo so be prepared and dress accordingly.
– Using a few photography tricks, you will appear closer to Santa than you really are.
– Please do not come to the appointment if you are sick.
This year we are in a new, very large, space that will allow everyone the ability to maintain physical distancing. The new seasonal location is on the north side of Town Center Plaza next to BRAVO! The sessions are approximately 3-5 minutes and are by appointment, so there’s no standing in line. After your session please allow time to view and order your images. Packages are printed on site and ready to take home at check out. Appointments are per family – not per child. Each family needs to book their own separate appointment. This year we will not be able to accommodate large family groups. When you arrive at Photos with Santa by Jordan Photography please check in with our staff.
To schedule an appointment or check availability, please visit our SCHEDULE page. Then, select the appointment option that best fits your family’s needs. Choose the day and time that works best for your schedule. Finally, don’t forget to click on the CONFIRM APPOINTMENT button to finalize your appointment or it will not be booked.
NEED TO RESCHEDULE?
You can change your appointment by clicking on the link found in your confirmation email. First, cancel your current appointment and then schedule a new appointment.